Monday, February 10, 2014

Coming soon!!

Coming soon!!

Some of you may have read the Angad-Kripa version of this FF already but now I'm making an Arnav-Khushi version of this story.

'Koi Aap Sa' was my first FF ever and so the writing is a little rusty and so is the storyline (in terms of bloopers and contradictions).  As I turn it into an Arnav-Khushi fic, however, I'm sorting out the mistakes and making small changes here and there.

The main plot of the story will remain the same.  I guess we can sort of consider this a 'remake' of a fan-fiction, only, unlike the movies, I'm sure this remake will be loads better than the original!

So stay tuned guys.  Character sketch and Chapter 1 will be posted in a couple of days!

I will not be sending PM's for this on IF so if you want regular notifications for updates, follow the blog by e-mail and you can do that by typing in your e-mail into the box on the right hand side under the blog index.

Love,
Katie <3

3 comments:

  1. woooowwww I was like waiting for this story's Arhi version to get posted...

    waiting for it to get started eagerly...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe...I know! Thanks for giving me a kick to get started on this...I was just stalling...but now I shall work on this properly.... :D

      Delete
    2. waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting.......

      Delete